High Traffic Academy Review
Today's Editor's Picks
High Traffic Academy is a newly released course focused on the one thing we all want as affiliate marketers: more traffic.
Presented by Vick Strizheus, the course is currently within the launch phase which offers four sets of videos detailing and sharing incredible information about how Vick was able to generate 1.5 million visitors and $48,833.00 in profit over the last several days.
We’re usually very skeptical to claims like these so we went ahead and wanted to give our insight about the program thus far.
From What We Can Tell
There is still a lot of information to be released in the program but this is what we can tell from the launch videos so far.
- Pricing: Unknown
- Plans: Unknown
The training course is centered around paid traffic which means you will need money to start on top of the initial investment on sign-up.
Once you’re in the system, you’ll go through three “stages” of the traffic generation cycle which is development, generating the traffic, and controlling your list. As you can tell, the big element here is email marketing.
The development stage covers the basics such as getting a domain, hosting, setting up a website, creating capture pages, and autoresponder. The second stage comprises of eight different modules for various traffic generating tactics. The third is about list cultivation and building repeat buyers; Frank Kern has stepped up to include additional training within this module who is notorious for being masterful at using email marketing.
High Traffic Academy: Round Up
Even though we can only take a glimpse into the High Traffic Academy through the pre-launch videos, this is what we found, so far:
- The course covers the fundamentals of email marketing and traffic generation which is more than enough for most affiliate marketers just starting out.
- The added support of Frank Kern in the list control stage means students will be given a great insight about effective email marketing by one of the biggest names in the business.
- The course is structured in a way that should prevent overwhelming the student and the entirety of the course creates compound results once you “crack” the code on the individual stages.
- The up-front and initial investment you’re paying to get started means you’re taking a big risk especially if you’re going into paid advertising (even with a bit of training).
- The course, honestly, covers a topic that can be readily found through products, training, and other programs and being the launch phase, it’s hard to determine its effectiveness because we don’t have success stories at this time.
The Bottom Line
If the claims made by Vick stand to be true than you’re in for one incredible opportunity to increase your website traffic. The course covers all the basics of traffic generation and list building which, for newcomer’s, will be a great to hit the floor running.
Our Verdict: 2.5/5
What are your thoughts?