Introduction To Communications Affiliate Programs
The popularity and demand for communications merchandise has opened the door for affiliate marketers to earn money promoting new and exciting products. Communication affiliate programs allow marketers to sell phones, calling plans, phone service, ringtones and VoIP services to eager consumers. If you have a technology-driven website, consider using communication affiliate programs to generate income and draw in new readers.
Choosing Communication Affiliate Programs
How do you choose the affiliate program that is best for your needs? Start by considering the focus of your website, your level of knowledge of various products, and the interests of your audience. If you have a travel website, calling card affiliate programs might be a great options. If your website is focused on providing reviews of different cell phone models, a cell phone affiliate program might be your best bet. Consider your options and plan carefully in order to select programs that will appeal to your readers and generate sales commissions.
Types of Affiliate Programs
There are numerous communications products you can offer, ranging from cell phones to phone service plans. For many affiliate marketers, presenting a variety of products and links is a great way to give readers a diverse selection of products and services. The following are some of the major types of communications affiliate programs that you should consider.
- Calling Card Affiliate Programs: These affiliate programs are a great way to earn a high commission while offering a useful product to your customers. Prepaid calling cards are a popular with both U.S. viewers and International readers.
- VoIP Affiliate Programs: VoIP (or Voice over Internet Protocol) is one of the fastest growing online industries. These services allow people to make phone calls using their computer, which saves money for many users who regularly make long-distance calls.
- Cell Phone Affiliate Programs: Cell phones are one of the hottest consumer items available. By offering your readers some of the latest and most exciting phones on the market, you can establish a lucrative affiliate marketing business.
- Phone Service Affiliate Programs: People are always on the lookout for the best deals on home telephone service. By pointing your customers to great deals, you can earn a great income through this type of communications affiliate program.
- Ringtone Affiliate Programs: Cell phone users are always eager to find great ringtones to spice up their phones. Ringtone affiliate programs are an excellent option if you have a technology or gadget-driven website.
Communication Affiliate Programs
Once you have chosen the topic and products you want to offer, you should research the available communication affiliate programs to find those that offer merchandise that you would like to promote on your website. Commission rates, features and pay structure vary considerably among different affiliate programs, so always read the fine print before you sign up. The following are just a few of the many communications affiliate programs available.
- CallingCards.com: This calling card affiliate program is a great option for technology, travel, and family websites. One of the best features offered by this affiliate is continued earning from referred customers. When a new customer sign up and purchases a prepaid calling card, you will continue to earn a 10 percent commission off of every purchase that individual makes in the future.
- Cellular-Blowout.com: If you want to offer cellular accessories, this cell phone affiliate program might be a good match. You can sign up for the program through the affiliate network Commission Junction and start adding products and links to your website.