LiquidWeb Affiliate Program: Advanced Hosting Plans for Everybody
Today's Editor's Picks
LiquidWeb is one of those hosting companies that focus on providing a really wide range of services, instead of just some standard shared hosting packages. For customers who have a diverse portfolio of websites this may be the perfect provider to work with.
Also, LiquidWeb offers their own affiliate program, which is said to be the web hosting industry’s most lucrative one. Here’s our review to find out if that’s true.
LiquidWeb offers a really straightforward commission model. You get paid the same amount (per referral) regardless of the number of customers you send.
The exact amount depends only on the account type your customers sign up to.
Here’s how it plays out:
- Dedicated servers – $150-$5,000 depending on the plan your customer chooses (plus there’s a 5% monthly recurring commission).
- Shared hosting – $60.
- Smart servers – $100.
This is kind of obvious – it’s web hosting, but what’s really worth noticing here is that LiquidWeb is all about providing a complete range of services suitable for businesses/customers of any size, not just small start-ups.
This is where LiquidWeb really stands strong. They offer something called “Heroic Support.” As part of this offer every customer gets 24/7/365 access to engineers by phone or email, full hardware and software management, full control panel support, even 3rd party solutions support.
Customers get to choose from three levels of Heroic Support, so everyone is certain to find a suitable plan, depending on their expertise and familiarity with the web.
As an affiliate you get to promote products such as:
- Dedicated servers – single processor servers, dual processor servers, quad processor servers, colocation services.
- Smart servers.
- VPS servers – smart VPS: 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB.
- Shared hosting plans – standard plan, webmaster plan, professional plan.
- Custom solutions – hybrid hosting, enterprise class servers, Linux hosting, CloudLinux hosting, managed private cloud hosting, game server hosting.
- Additional services – DDoS attack protection, email hosting, database hosting, media servers, blog hosting, CMS hosting, and much more.
There are many great benefits of working with LiquidWeb. First of all, the commissions are really attractive, and there’s no complicated revenue share model.
LiquidWeb offers a massive amount of services and plans, and on top of that they even offer a three level support plan (Heroic Support).
LiquidWeb is still not that recognizable in the industry, which means that your customers might be hesitant when doing business with them (they’re not HostGator).
However, if you do a good job as an affiliate, provide some reviews, or launch any other well-prepared promotion, you should be able to overcome this.
The Bottom Line
Actually, this may be one of the best web hosting affiliate programs you can promote. A lot of services, plans, good commissions, and a dedicated support team.
Like other affiliate programs, LiquidWeb also provides a range of promotional materials, like links and banners, and you can sign up for free regardless of your location.