SEO SpyGlass: How It Can Boost Your Traffic
As an affiliate marketing professional, there is one thing you need in order to make money: traffic. Regardless of how you get eyes on your website, this is essential to your overall level of success. While paying for traffic will always be a viable option, there is nothing better than free visitors.
No matter how much time and effort you focus on increasing the rankings of your site, there will always be competition doing the same. Are you having a difficult time getting ranked higher than your competitors?
In addition to on-page SEO, you need to receive as many high quality links to your site as possible. The more links you receive the better chance you have of ranking higher for your desired keywords. This is where SEO SpyGlass comes into play.
SEO SpyGlass can be your gateway to better rankings and higher earning sites. This is an easy to use, powerful backlink checker that gives you the ability to spy on your competition while also tracking your own results. Upon launching SEO SpyGlass, you will be well on your way to learning the ins and outs of why a site is ranking well. With this information, you can then tweak your strategy to move your way to the top.
Answers these Questions
Most affiliate marketers share common concerns. Here are three questions that come up time and time again:
- Where can I get high quality one way links to my site?
- Which anchor text should I focus on to give my site the best chance of success?
- How many links do I need to move my site from its current ranking to the top of the first page?
Although these are common questions, many webmasters never take the time to search for answers. Fortunately, SEO SpyGlass can provide you with these answers among others.
No matter if you are new to SEO (and affiliate marketing) or have been in the industry for many years, the ability to reveal your competition’s link building strategy can help you achieve higher organic search rankings.
- Total number of backlinks for any site
- Google PageRank of every backlink
- Total number of backlinks from the same IP address
- Anchor text information to determine the keywords targeted by the competition
- The number of backlinks coming from blogs and forums
- The number of backlinks coming from homepages and internal pages
- Whether the competing site is listed in the Yahoo! Directory and DMOZ
- The age of the sites linking back to your competitor
- And much more…
One of the main benefits of SEO SpyGlass is its ease of operation. Again, this is a program that is simple to use regardless of your experience. There is no difficult, time consuming learning curve. Follow the steps as outlined and you will be well on your way.
Upon getting started, you may find the program a bit slow. This is particularly true if you are searching for information on sites with a lot of backlink data. Be patient. The information you receive is well worth the wait.
The ability to sort information by columns – such as anchor text, number of links, PageRank – makes it simple to find what you are looking for.
Once you receive the desired results, it is up to you to patiently review the information and determine how to best attack the competition (don’t worry, you have help).
SEO Success Blueprint Report
Once you run your competition through SEO SpyGlass, it is time to devise a plan for improving your site. At this point, you can use the program to create a report. Doing so will organize all of the data in an easy to follow report.
With step by step site optimization, you can get a clear understanding of what you need to do to improve your rankings.
If you are interested in giving SEO SpyGlass a try, you can download the free edition. For those who are ready to purchase, there are two licenses:
- SEO SpyGlass Professional – $99.75, perfect for affiliate marketers
- SEO SpyGlass Enterprise – $249.75, for professional SEO companies
Want to learn more about SEO Spy Glass? Check out their website.