Coffee Shop Millionaire is a new product by Anthony Trister – a coffee shop millionaire himself (more on that later).
Is the product worth your dollar? Can it help you learn new money making skills and improve your current earnings? This is always an unknown, but check out this quick review to find out what Coffee Shop Millionaire is about and what it can do for you.
First of all, the names of products these days are getting more and more ridiculous, don’t they?
The idea here is this, the product is all about teaching you how you can make big amounts of money without having to work in a standard 9-to-5 way. Instead, you can do most of your work from a coffee shop – hence Coffee Shop Millionaire.
After signing up you get access to a member’s area where you can find a range of various tutorials, expert interviews, videos, text-based guides, even a private forum, and a lot more.
The whole thing provides information and guides on different levels of expertise, so it doesn’t really matter if you’re a newbie, an advanced marketer, or if you stand somewhere in between.
Coffee Shop Millionaire – Table of Contents
Inside the course you will find things like:
- A quick start guide on how to make money immediately.
- Making money working with local businesses (consulting, email management for offline businesses, and more).
- How product launches work (creating a product, finding affiliates, launch process, creating a schedule, etc.)
- Affiliate marketing (making money as an affiliate).
- AdSense profits.
- Building new skills (working from home, staying motivated, using new marketing methods, etc.)
- Tech tutorials (working with FTP, WordPress, Hosting, Domains, etc.)
- List building and email marketing.
- Writing ad copy, creating banners.
- Traffic generation.
- and more.
In the end, the product really provides a lot of content and techniques on literally tens of different online business models. It doesn’t force you to focus on one single thing. Instead, you can do what works best and what you’re most comfortable doing.
Now the best part is that you can get all this information for $37. And there’s a 60-day money back guarantee.
Now let’s take a look at some cons of this product. The biggest one is that there’s no overall plan on how you should use the content. There’s really much stuff inside, but without a roadmap of some kind a beginner can feel a bit intimidated.
However, if you already have some basic experience you are sure to find good information, techniques, and get a lot of ideas on how to use this content to make some good money.
In conclusion, the product is surely worth the $37, but get ready to be hit with a big package of content you’ll have to find your way around on your own.
Wanna try Coffee Shop Millionaire for yourself? Learn more here.