FluxAds is an affiliate marketing network, established in 2004, with hundreds of offers across all major industries. Let’s take a look at whether this network is right for your affiliate marketing business.
The What and Why of FluxAds
You’re probably saying “why should I join another network when I already have the one I use?” As you could expect, you never want to have your affiliate earnings coming from a single source because you’ll want to ensure there will be no major setbacks if your existing network goes under.
FluxAds has been around since 2004 and won’t be going away anytime soon. Their access to large affiliate campaigns and industries make them an ideal affiliate networking company to work with.
Specifically, here are the most glaring benefits of using FluxAds for your affiliate marketing:
- A large access to affiliate promotions across many industries including: insurance, dating, credit cards, real estate, email submits, and more.
- In-house support for email marketing so you don’t need to do the heavy legwork in crafting and testing email campaigns.
- Access to Pay-Per-Click platforms that aren’t available elsewhere on the net with great working relationships with the advertisers and publishers.
- A great testing ground for CPV & contextual marketing provided by FluxAds so you can launch campaigns that are performing instead of doing guess work.
- Specialized offers for social media accounts including Twitter, Facebook, and StumbleUpon.
- Over 20,000 banner ads for your website across multiple campaigns; additional in-house design team to meet your design needs.
- Bonuses for high performing affiliate campaigns and marketers.
FluxAds sign up only requires the basic information to get started with this extensive affiliate network. Add FluxAds to your marketing toolbox and you will never again feel the pain of having your earnings drop out from unsuccessful, untested campaigns. Go now, get started with FluxAds.