We’ve covered quite a lot about landing pages and A/B testing to improve conversions for your affiliate marketing business. Throughout each of the previous articles on the topic we generally withheld sharing too many resources else it would have overloaded your ability to take action; we wanted to introduce the topics and how they can bring value to your business before throwing you right into the fray.
Today, however, we’re coming at you with the goodies – we’ve compiled a list of landing page and A/B testing resources created by industry professionals. We suggest you take some time to dig through a handful of links that fit your current experience/knowledge with the subjects and then explore others that catch your eye.
So, without further ado, here is your uber list of resources …
- Unbounce – One of the quintessential tools for building landing pages (and running A/B tests) all in one system.
- Google Content Experiments – Previous its own product but now integrated in Analytics – the ‘Content Experiments’ allows you to run A/B testing with your existing Web pages from within the Analytics dashboard.
- Optimizely.com – A simple yet effective tool for conducting A/B tests.
- Clicktale.com – Not only see what visitors are doing on your website but view it in real time!
- Visual Website Optimizer – An A/B testing service which doesn’t require you to know the complex code that goes on behind the scenes.
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Landing Page Design
- Creating a Landing Page inside your WordPress theme
- Landing Page Optimization
- Best Practices Learned by 30,000 Split Tests
- Analytics in A/B Testing
- Beginner’s Guide to Landing Pages – KissMetrics.com has packed a lengthy article on the subject along with real-world examples and suggestions.
- The Ultimate Guide to Landing Page Optimization – A detailed tutorial and free ebook offered by Unbounce.com.
- The Ultimate Guide to A/B Testing – A lengthy article on SmashingMagazine.com that takes you through the entire process of running a successful A/B testing campaign.
- An Introduction to Using A/B Testing for Marketing Optimization – A free ebook offered by Hubspot.com that covers the main guidelines to A/B testing, case studies, and tutorials.
- Call-to-Action Button Best Practices – One of the best articles on the subject with plenty of examples and explanations on why they work.
- Landing Pages 101 – Perhaps the best blog post about landing pages to date.
- Curated List of Landing Page Resources – A monster list compiled of resources for landing pages over at IncomeDiary.com.
- Infographic: What Should I Be Testing?
- Infographic: Testing & Marketing Segmentation Explained
- ABTests.com – A website that collects and shares real-world split tests to give you an idea of what items have been changed and the real numbers behind the data.
Landing pages, as you’ve learned by now, can be extremely complex in nature but ultimately rewarding for their implementation. The biggest hurdle will be the process of building the landing page but, once operational, it’s a matter of doing the tweaks to get the most from the page – this set of resources will give you more than enough to improve conversions.
Which resource would you like to add?