Let’s face it … traffic is everything in modern day online business (including affiliate marketing). If you mange to attract a fair amount of traffic, you’ll be able to make a fair amount of money. As simple as this.
Imagine if you were able to attract 5,000 visitors to your site every day, would it be difficult to generate just as little as 5 sales from that traffic? Probably not. And that’s a conversion rate of just 0.1%. What if you could bring it up to 1% through good sales copy and promotional material…
Enter Traffic Ultimatum
George Brown – the author of Traffic Ultimatum – seems to understand this fact. That’s why he’s created this new, complete training program on how to get targeted traffic to your sites.
Just to refresh your memory, George is the author of Google Sniper – quite a popular product in itself.
What’s Inside Traffic Ultimatum
George didn’t create this product overnight. Actually, it took him 18 months to discover, implement, and then perfect various methods of getting traffic.
When the results started to come in, George decided to put the best techniques in a course, which then became Traffic Ultimatum.
In his program, George conveys the message that traffic is more science than art. If you do certain things constantly, you will see results. But you have to know what methods have the biggest ROI. That’s why Traffic Ultimatum teaches you:
- What super affiliates are doing to generate traffic.
- New approach at article marketing – yes, it still works.
- Using YouTube videos for traffic, even if you’ve never created a video before.
- AdWords, and why a great majority of people lose money.
- Don’t spam on Twitter, use it wisely.
- Media buys – the weapon of choice for the biggest super affiliates.
Whenever someone creates a big course there’s always a possibility that the content won’t be easily digestible. It’s purely a problem of scale. The more content there is, the more difficult it gets to deliver it properly.
George, however, has done a pretty good job at dividing everything into 13 separate modules.
Also, every technique is delivered as text-based instruction as well as video-based tutorial. So you can choose the medium you prefer more.
Here are the modules:
- #1: SEO and Advanced Market Research.
- #2: Syndication Marketing.
- #3: Video Marketing.
- #4: Social Network Marketing (web 2.0 sites, etc.).
- #5: Social Media Marketing.
- #6: Conversation Marketing.
- #7: Buzz Marketing.
- #8: Viral Marketing.
- #9: Piggyback Marketing.
- #10: PPC and AdWords.
- #11: Google Content Network.
- #12: Facebook and PPV.
- #13: The one with the mysterious name – The Super Advanced “Ninja” Stuff.
The course comes with a 60-day money back guarantee, and you can get it for $197. In the end, Traffic Ultimatum seems like a great package containing a lot of knowledge.
You have to remember that when it comes to generating traffic, popular techniques age quite fast, and that’s why it’s crucial to be up-to-date with modern trends and methods.