The dream is turning your efforts into easy passive income streams.
This gives you a steady income while you continue working on great projects.
It lets you kick back and roll in the money.
Though… it does take some effort.
Every day you can expect to create new content, manage advertising campaigns, respond to feedback, research and develop tactics, tweak conversions, take notes, and follow the important announcements.
By the end of the day, you’re exhausted and ready to turn in for the night.
The following are some of the ideas I’ve had in mind if you want to begin earning an easy passive income during those moments of downtime with the daily operations.
An extra hour or two of your time later into the evening (or early morning if that’s your thing) can be a prime opportunity to begin sowing the seeds of passive income. An hour dedicated to a new information product, product review, niche website, sales letter, or interview is often enough to warrant this additional investment of your time.
The neat part?
These passive income ideas cost no money.
In fact, these are the opportunities existing within the work you already do!
Easy Passive Income Streams #1: Micro Guides
1. Use your website analytics or Google Trends to find a hot topic in your niche
2. Outline a complete guide to complete a single segment of the topic
3. Create an information product like an ebook, video, or email series
4. Package and price the work for under $10
What you’re essentially doing is creating premium posts but with a price tag. They should be very specific and through which will warrant their price.
These are complete guides to the narrowed topic which is why you can label them as micro guides.
Creating one or two of these should take less than an hour or two of your time but can then continually earn an income when placed on your website and sold through a digital product delivery service.
Easy Passive Income Streams #2: VIP Lists
1. Create a new list in your email marketing service that’s invite only
2. Develop a private location on the site which has forums and a chat feature
3. Invite individuals to join your exclusive list but at a premium (perhaps $7 a month)
4. Update this list regularly with news, in-depth articles, and exchanging tactics
The exclusivity of the list will entice loyal followers to subscribe.
Here you can qualify the subscribers and share highly valuable information you may have wanted to retain from the general readership. It’s also here that you may work with people on a more personal level which also gives you a chance to promote products/services without coming across as pushy.
Easy Passive Income Streams #3: Shopping Helper
1. Get in touch with family, friends, and relatives
2. Tell them your expertise at finding great deals on the Web
3. Point them to better deals by adding an affiliated coupon
Not everyone knows their way around the Web.
They often see what they want and make an impulse purchase. But you know better.
You know how to get the best deals.
Use what you know to create microsites featuring the best deals for commonly purchased products. This helps people quickly find discounts all in one place.
You helped them and they helped you.
If you teach them the process and remind them to use your links it truly becomes passive.
Note: You’ll need to check with affiliate programs terms — some don’t allow direct linking.
Easy Passive Income Streams #4: Quick Product Reviews
1. Look around you
2. Identify some of the premium items you’ve purchased in the last six months
3. Setup your cell phone, hit record, and talk about what you like (and don’t like) about it
4. Do a bit of editing and add it to YouTube with an affiliate link
Little 2 – 3-minute product review videos are great because you don’t get too wrapped up in the production.
You can speak your mind, make the edits, upload it, and let it start bringing in reviews.
Chances are you have a few items laying around that may not have reviews on YouTube to be the first and take advantage of that void on the video site.
What Quick and Easy Passive Income Streams Can You Think Of?
Let’s say an eBook takes you about 30 hours from start to finish.
Putting in that extra hour a day when you’re relaxing on the couch or stepping away from the main work means it can be completed within a month’s time. Then you’re free to sell it over and over again.
The same goes for selling services, updating an old post with new offers, exploring a new niche, connecting with others – it all adds up.
Once these things get in motion you’ll see the passive income keep on ticking. It begins to compound and once you’ve met your goals you’re now free to explore the bigger options for your business … and lifestyle.
Give it a shot. Give me just one hour of your downtime. You’ll be amazed at what you can accomplish.