Facebook Ads Mini Guide: How to Make Money on Facebook
Facebook Ads has been one of the most amazing additions to how affiliate marketers have been able to create ad campaigns over the past few years. The self serve ad platform over at Facebook is simply amazing!
Who ever thought that you would be able to target nearly a billion people through out the world based on their full demographics such as age, location, gender, and most importantly… their interests!
If you aren’t currently advertising on Facebook Ads, or not finding the success you’d like to see, be sure to read through out Facebook Ads mini guide below. We’ve written several posts about what it takes to create a winning ad campaign, and improve and turn those failing campaigns into profits.
- Creating Your First Facebook Ads Campaign – The basics of creating a new ad campaign using Facebook Ads self serve platform. Simple, but useful for anyone who is new to Facebook Advertising.
- Facebook Ads: Targeting by Country and Click Costs – One of the biggest factors to creating a successful ad campaign on Facebook, is knowing which countries to target and how to manage your ad costs.
- Facebook Ads: It’s All About Split Testing – Possibly more important than any other focus on Facebook Ads, is the ability to split test your ad copy. Throw up a ton of ad copies, pull down the losers and keep building winners.
- Three Tips for Creating a Better Facebook Ads Campaign – Getting people to click on your Facebook Ads is what matters. The higher the click through rate, the lower the cost per click. Use these fun methods to draw attention and get people to start clicking.
- Three Reasons Why Facebook Ads is Better than Google Adwords – If you are still promoting offers through search marketing, here are a few reasons why you might be able to make more with social network advertising.
- How to Make Money with ClickBank on Facebook – If you can’t seem to find any success with promoting affiliate offers on Facebook Ads, maybe you should try ClickBank products. There are plenty of them out there, and some are built for specific interests.
In addition to these helpful posts above, there is a ton of content out there for learning how to make money with Facebook Ads and continually improve your ad campaigns.
Making money with Facebook Ads isn’t for everyone, but if you put in the time and effort to master their system and how to create winning ad campaigns, you can still get in on the Facebook gold rush!