Affiliate Quick Tip: Reworking Content Series into Freebies
Today's Editor's Picks
An earlier quick tip – we covered the idea of using fan gates to build a social following.
Within the work, we mentioned that these scripts and tools can be amazing when sharing ebooks and other freemium information products for growing your brand and list.
Today, we’d like to share an easy way to create these freebies without adding a massive project to your already busy schedule.
What you’ll do is rework your existing content series into a complete piece that will have visitors going wild for your offers.
Here’s what we’d recommend:
1. Collect the entirety of your work used for the content series into a Word format.
2. Strip the individual pieces of the introduction/closing sections and rework them so they sound (and feel) like the start of a new chapter.
3. Collect and reintroduce images, videos, or audio that you own (under copyright) in the event the original media is not your own.
4. Expand on the individual chapters of the work by using comments and additional insights brought up by readers (and remember ask for permissions and to give them a citation); these can become wonderful call-outs.
5. Go back through and add affiliate links to areas which may have utilized call-to-actions which were not present during the series initial run.
6. Compile and export the work into a PDF format.
7. Use an ebook cover generator, script, or hire a freelancer to create an eye-catching image for your work.
8. Submit and leverage the book on platforms such as Kindle, your email list, a sales page, or any other online marketplaces that allow for submissions.
80% of the work has already been done since the content series had reached completion – it’s just a matter of adding that 20% to being reworking the piece into multiple opportunities to grow your affiliate marketing business. Give it a try, it’s worth the effort.