LinkedIn is not the most popular social network on the Internet, isn’t it? These days, people talk a lot more about Facebook or Twitter. However, just in case you don’t know, LinkedIn is still the top professional social network.
Actually, executives from all (yes, all) Fortune 500 Companies are registered on LinkedIn. But how you can use all this potential, right?
Here’s where Lewis Howes and his new product come into play. Introducing LinkedInfluence. A course teaching you how to increase traffic, and grow your business by working with LinkedIn.
LinkedInfluence consists of various educational materials (videos, transcripts, MP3s, and action guides) geared at teaching you how to construct your LinkedIn profile and then use it to build your network of contacts and business connections.
There are 4 main modules as part of this course:
- “Laying the Foundation.” Basic introduction to LinkedIn. How to build your profile and optimize it to get the biggest exposure.
- “Growing Your Audience.” Various methods of using LinkedIn for building a network of contacts. Using groups, finding people, creating your own group, how to network.
- “The Next Level.” How to connect with influencers, investors, and the top decision makers in your market. Additionally, there’s also info on how to use LinkedIn to build traffic to your site.
- “Building Your Company.” How to build your company page (containing various content that will help your brand). How to attract clients via LinkedIn’s Questions & Answers feature, and more.
Plus, there are 4 more bonuses:
- Linked Working e-Book.
- LinkedIn Master Strategies e-Book.
- LinkedIn Ads Training.
- Sean Malarkey’s Twixplode.
The course has a really friendly way of delivering content. Everything’s available inside a members’ area. This makes the whole thing easy to digest as you don’t end up with 50 different PDFs of unrelated content.
Also, the content gives very clear instructions on how to use LinkedIn professionally, and not just how to get around the technical aspects of the network. Basically, it’s a program for people who are serious about LinkedIn.
Unfortunately, the biggest advantage of the product is also one of its downsides. The fact that it’s targeted towards professionals who already know what LinkedIn is, means that a complete beginner could find it difficult to get the most out of the product.
The price tag is $97 (one-time payment). However, as it’s a membership program, there are some recurring payments involved. There’s also a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Support can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“I’m so excited that I bought your program…I’m only on the 1st module, and am already #1 as Sacramento Realtor. That’s out of more than 1,600 so you can imagine my thrill.” -Tamara Dorris, aka “Tambo” @ Sacramento Realtor.
“Lewis, your “Linked-Influence” course has totally changed the way I do business. Everyday, people are now calling me to “review” their LinkedIn page so I can give them advice on how to make their LinkedIn Profile better.” -David Lundgren, Founder, HBN.COM.
The Bottom Line
In the end, the product seems like a strong one. Advanced users and professionals will surely get a lot of value out of it. Beginners, however, might encounter some difficulties. Overall rating of 4.5 out of 5.